To enter a copyright infringement notification with FTRsports.com, you will need to send an email communication that includes the following:
1. A URL to the specific page containing the material that is claimed to be infringing, or material that is to be removed
2. Identification of the copyrighted work. A URL to the original work claimed to have been infringed upon
3. An electronic signature of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
4. A statement by the copyright owner, or its agent, has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized
5. Under penalty of perjury, a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
6. Reasonably sufficient information to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as a telephone number, email address,etc where the complaining party can be contacted.
Reference Section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act to confirm these requirements or consult your legal counsel.
Such notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Via email at legal@FTRsports.com
NOTE: Our policy is to terminate users of our service who are repeat offenders.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.